May 06, 2002

Wow. I had fun at the show. Although I thought we kinda sucked, everyone told us we were the best band there. Kinda shows you the calibur of the other bands, huh? Well, I liked Day After Youth, although everyone else didn't. They didn't move around or anything, but I thought their music was kinda good. People said it was too poppy, but it wasn't like Blink 128 poppy. It reminded me of Pennywise.
Well, my guitar could not be heard, and Bob and Sam came on stage and acted like asses, even though they will deny it. They broke my $50 mic, and knocked over Justin's cymbal.

But it was still fun.

AND HOLY FUCK, I have to much work to do this week. Goddamn it all. I don't have to do any French homework, however. The teacher was really nice, and she'll let me hand it in next week because of my busy schedule. TWO AP EXAMS IN A ROW is 2 too many. Luckily, I also have 2 study halls, so I can do lesser homeworks in them.

Tonight: AP Programming Free Response Questions
AP History Review
Review Great Gatsby

Tomorrow: Review AP Programming
Review AP History MORE

Next Day: THE SAME

Thursday: AP PROGRAMMING EXAM
Review AP History MORE

Friday: AP HISTORY EXAM
!!!PARTY!!!

No comments: