July 20, 2002

Okay here's the entire song:

Deceptions unheard, they breathe the life right out of me
I can’t believe the way the effigy cries out my name
In this deceitful world, your blank faces deceive no one.
Congested rooms, resented moods, it’s all the same
Faithless, you cannot make me unaware of you
Shame, you cannot break my design
Weakness, I have found a lack of veracity
Nameless, malevolence towards mankind
Creations fallen, you break them without a spark of feeling
Cast aside, they fester with their own rancorous thoughts
Time forgotten, it withers away, you don’t seem to care
When all is said and done, your world will fall
Your old imitations, received by no one, persuade me to turn out the light
Your cold deceptions, believed by no one, make me turn away from life
I look towards those lost, with a bitter smile
One or the other must put an end to this lie
Swaying, breathless
Standing, motionless
Falling, faithless
Lying, lifeless


(c) 2002 Adam Fiske
Do not illegally make copies or shit. of this... yeah...

No comments: