August 03, 2002

"
Feb. 3, 1636

Today mischevious little devils came to town riding on three ponies. One of them punched me on my nose. Then he blew up.

"Oh oh, I am sick" he said before he blew up. It was a great big yellow explosion. I didn't like it, but it was very stupid. Something else happend today. My brother, Kim, ate his braces. Then his stomach turned into a rabbit. It was overpowering. Oh oh, I am dying.

Today my brother ate his braces again. Then he turned into a green pie. It made me want to fry everything.
"
- Adam Fiske, at a young age

"
Septembuary 43, 15329

The world blew up. I celebrated with a peice of apple pie. Then I went to swallow my head when I noticed a dead fly in my nose. I was about to smell it when my toilet started singing joy to the bowl, a Swedish folk tale. Unfortunately, it was cut off in 16259. As I was eating the toaster, I came upon the wall. It was holding the house for hostage. So, I ate Mossflower, but Martin poked me in with a pillow and I died. The next day I met myself
"
- Ian DelGiudice, at a young age.


Mary had a little lamb?!

No comments: