May 19, 2004

So, I was just watching Full House, the one where DJ crashes the car into the kitchen. And then when Bob Saget was yelling at her, I noticed that I had started crying. And then immediately once I noticed I was crying at Full House, I started laughing. And then I fell off the couch.

This post is too short, here's a song I wrote:

Blood Brothers
Recalling those walks in the woods, the cold winter's snow on the earth. Through silence we drank in the air. A silence too peaceful... remember. Blood brothers till the end. You said you'd always be there, my friend. But when the light is gone, how do we carry on? We watched the sun set on the ice, the reflection burning the sky. "For life, " we spoke but two words. It was meant to be... forever. Why did it have to happen this way? What did I do to deserve this? I thought it was to last forever. Forever's just a word.

No comments: