January 19, 2005

Other people have title boxes, I make my own

So, here I sit playing my guitar. I was practicing sweeping. I'm not entirely too great at it yet, I can't really do the down-sweep. I'm pretty sloppy on the upsweep, but that's because I can't mute the other strings correctly. Speaking of guitars, the band recorded a 4 song EP over Christmas break. All the music is recorded, but because the guy recording us was pressed for time recording two other bands and his own, the vocals have not been recorded yet. Hopefully, they will be recorded sometime soon, so we can get the music out to our fans. Yes, that's right, the five of you are soon to have some great AFA music in your heads in maybe less than a month. If you're good. The EP is titled Twenty Minutes of White Noise and the tentative tracklisting is something like:

Fashionwhore
A Dozen Dead Roses
Heartache Revolution
When the Stars Disgraced the Sky

Yeah, they've got some pretty emo names. But anyway, the cd will be most likely entirely free on purevolume.com or myspace.com, unless you want to give us money and get a hardcopy yourself. But the cd cover will be online for you to download also, so you can just burn the songs onto a cd and then printout the cover, and then BAM, you have a cd.

There's a party in Goober's pants.

Speaking of Christmas Vacation, I'm sure you are all eagerly wondering exactly what I got for Christmas. And for those of you in the know, you'd know my birthday wasn't too long ago either. So maybe you are wondering what I got for that also. However, I won't tell you exactly what I got from each, I will just list four or five items, and you'll have to guess for which I recieved each. List: vacuum, Bosses from Hell calendar, FULLSCREEN Star Wars dvds (YEAH!!), some clothes, $100,000,000 gift certificates to Newbury Comics. If you guess correctly, you win a prize.

Now I am back in school. I have three BRAND NEW classes. They are called Creative Writing, Modern Physics, and Social Implications of Information Processing. Also, I have a radio show called The Incinerator which plays metal music every Tuesday at 8 pm - 10 pm. You can listen at http://radio.wpi.edu. It's pretty sweet. Although, last night's show had to be cancelled because they wouldn't let us into the studio. However, I sent a court letter to the director of the campus center and hopefully all will be resolved by next weekend, where we might play an extra long show because we are a show behind. So, stay tuned for that!

Speaking of Creative Writing, I should be doing that write now. I have to analyze three other students' poems and then write a poem reflecting on the review of the other three students' poems. Believe it or not.

No comments: