February 28, 2005

Sup Kids?
Cash Register here tellin' all y'all the funky breakin' news of the moment. Storm on the horizon, tonight is looking like a 5.OWNED on the Andy Richter scale. Am I right? In other news, Josh shaved his head. He has an angular face.

Your mom has an angular face.

Your mom is like a struct.... she ain't got no class!!

So, here I be at school gettin' by on five senses a day and I am just having a fresh time. I got no worries ('cept failing all my GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING CLASSES) and ain't 2 proud 2 beg. 2 kool 4 skool 4EVER. Scrumptious foods in the moments. What I mean by that is it is dinner time in t minus 8 minutes and counting. I may just continue to fill out this 'blog until that time as if it were some sort of survery. Nice alliteration, jackass.

Someday soon (BREAKDOWN!) I will be posting an awesome story about Zombies that I have been writing in my Creative Writing class (EN3217). I don't have a name for it yet (tentative title - Zombie Attack) but the chapters are as follows:

1. Rock and Roll
2. Relative Physics and Shotgun Blasts
3. The Introduction of a Third Person
4. "Allison, I'm Worried About Eddie"
5. Eddie's Last Internal Monologue
6. Beyond the Void

It's going to be sweet, fut bor now I have to do some major rewrites. I also just found out that I could have taken a freakin' sweet independent film class here at good ol' WPI. Way to inform your students, eh?

T minus 2 minutes and counting. (Power Metal Solo!)

So, in other other news, I should be working on my Social Implications of Automated Guided Vehicle Systems in Society paper, but as luck would have it, it is now time to EAT THE FOOD!

Songs that have played (in Winamp) while I made this post:
MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This
Unearth - This Lying World
Paul Simon - You Can Call Me Al
Angra - Waiting Silence
Elliot Smith - The Ballad of Big Nothing

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i thought you hated elliot smith. is that true?

A. Fiske said...

Obviously not. What's your name, little one?

Anonymous said...

i thought we were buds, why'd you have to go and lie to me about elliot smith?