August 18, 2006

The Wolverstone Complication

It's over. Officially. "What is over?" you would be prone to ask. And I would answer: "My life." Of course I would be lying (dear God, I hope!) and then you'd simply tilt your head and look at me as if you were a dog and I just said the word "food." Next, you'd start wagging your tail and getting all excited; you'd probably start to run around and bark and drool because you'd think you're getting some food.

But you're not.

You're getting really annoyiing. And Armageddon slightly off-topic. The topic at hand is the summer and I have had enough of it! Where does it get off?!? Srsly. Sometimes I just want to take the goddamn summer-of-a-bitch by the neck and squeeze until all the sun just drops out of the sky and its freakin' fall alreay.

What did I do this summer? Nothing. Zip. Nada. Zothing. Nip. Zado. Nacho. But of course, I could be lying. Tell you what. I'm going to have a contest right here in my blog, just like the good ol' days. Whoever can spot the most sentences wherein I tell a lie will win the contest. And just what is the prize? A brand new car! A lifetime supply of chocolate! A lifetime supply of cars! A brand new life! Etc and so forth. So keep your eyes peeled for those lies and deceits because this journal entry COULD BE abounding with them.

I was going to title this entry "My Summer in Review" and review all the stuff I mentioned in my last entry (you know -- CDs, movies, video games, concerts, fashion, bicycles) but I don't think I will actually do that. You know why? Because I don't like to live in the past!

So... um... now I don't seem to have anything to talk about seeing as my plans to review the summer are out the window. Well, don't be surprised if I disappear off the face of the earth next week. All my best friends are doing it, and my bestest friends have been doing it for years (it seems!). So until next time, do something cool involving me and have a generically awesome thing!

No comments: