September 25, 2006

Look Around You

I always tell myself I am going to start updating this thing more often. Maybe it's because I think that if I do that people will start reading it again, and all I really am looking for in life is a little approval from my peers. I just want to be liked. However, that's not the case and I probably won't start updating this more often. I never have any time to do anything anymore on account of school and learning how to program robots to act like humans and then fool humans into thinking they're robots except they're actually humans but only when talking through a robot, as it were. I know what you're thinking. Robots are retarded. That's true. It's not even some silly stereotype, it's actually 100% candyass true. But I digress.

On the topic of digression, I tend to digress more often than one should. Oh sure, at first it seems nothing more than a harmless little side effect of said speech, but speech isn't really all that said, and in fact I never even mentioned speech before now so how did it become said in the first place? C'mon people, you've got too keep up with me here. I am on the verge of a breakthrough. Something big, something huge, something probably too grand for the whole world to know. But for now it's just you, oh loyal readers of mine blog, just you that knows my ultimate proposal, my ultimate dream, my ultimate sacrifice. This is my final sacrifice, my last goodbye to luxury, my requiem. This is my time.

Time runs in cycles. Even better, it drowns in these cycles, in these circles. Circles of uniform infiniteness unfolding into themselves, unto themselves, out of nothing into nowhere. Time is death and death is the antithesis of time as far as the mind can see. Time is the antithesis of life. Time's up. Playtime's over. Nice car, think I'll take it. I am so high right now.

So, losers, how have you all been? I haven't heard from you in a while. Why don't you leave a comment on myspace? Don't really I don't have a myspace. I only have a state space. Sometimes I spend hours at night searching it. State space searches are a great way to kill time when you're bored or putting off homework that's due in a few minutes. Sometimes I even do a breadth-first search if I am feeling really really bored. But that is hardly ever, considering the manners of crazy shit that are usually going down in this freakin' apartment. Sometimes I just have to shut my door, shut my mouth, open my eyes, put on The Cure and cry silently into the night, into the bleak darkness that is my mind, my heart, my soul, my pillow. I am so lonely right now.

Call me and we'll talk. Also tell other people to call me. Spread the word and I'll be famous in minutes, or spictrins. Four thousand million billispictrins.

No comments: