June 09, 2005

I am Becoming More and More Like my Alter-egos Every Day

Welcome to another month of fame, fortune, and all around debauchery. If you are just joining us, you're watching Adam Fiske the "Ultimate" Human.

(Bon Jovi - You Give Love a Bad Name)

That song reminds me of Bravo Johnson. It's mainly because Bon Jovi and Bravo Johnson both have the same initials (BJ, if you couldn't figure it out on your own). And that allows me to segue into the next part of my journal entry rather easily. It seems that I have had a brilliant idea the other day wherein I have realized how to meld the characters and various stories I have created into one epic saga. Now, you might be thinking to yourself "How in the world was that a nice easy segue!?" Let me tell you. One of these characters is none other than Bravo Johnson! Other characters include Dimitri Malone, Dr. Elliot Eldritch, Eddie Johnson, Jack, and one more main character whom I haven't come up with a name for yet, but she is a female assassin. Now, you might be thinking to yourself "Why did he just start of this sentence in the exact same way as that other one?!" Let me tell you. It's called parallelism, buddy. I am not going to explain to you how all of these characters work in the grand scheme of the story; I am not even going to tell you the main outline of the story. All I am going to mention are two words: zombie epic.

(Symphony X - Absence of Light)

If you hadn't already noticed by now, I haven't written anything since I have been out of school. This is why the above paragraph may not have been as concise and straightforeward as I had wished it to be. In fact, you may have absolutely no idea what I was even talking about up there, in that hallowed jumble of thoughts as words. Do you know why I haven't written anything since school? Let me tell you. I have been busy. I bet most of you actually guessed that. I have been working, reading, composing, etc. I have been working at the golf course from 6-2 everyday followed by working at my grandmother's house for another hour or so. Usually after such a day, I have been coming home, relaxing for about an hour and then eating dinner. After dinner I relax some more while reading chapters from the book "How To Make a Good Script Great," and writing various pieces for my concept album "Empyrean."

(Kataklysm - The Resurrected)

Now, I know most of my readers do not care much about my TabIt exploits, but I feel like telling you about this album of mine anyway. The name is Empyrean, if you hadn't already noticed above. The concept behind it is this movie idea I came up with sometime around sixth grade. Some of you may have even read parts of this movie. It involves a young man who was given special powers at his birth by his father. Then he goes on a raucus cross-galaxy adventure to save the universe from evil! Along the way he runs into all sorts of obstacles such as bounty hunters (with such creative names as Spoce Eschewitt, Psykoon, and Ravne), mountain guardians called Neoke, and the evil lord of the universe Master Norlock who also turns out to be... HIS FATHER!! I wonder where I came up with such an interesting and unique idea for a movie back in sixth grade. Maybe we will never know.

(Kiuas - And the North Star Cried)

Speaking of Kiuas, this band has recently become one of my favorite bands ever. They are like a mix of power metal, folk metal, and black metal. But how can such a mix of metals sound like anything good? It works perfectly. I reccommend this CD to anyone who can get their greedy little hands on it. Kiuas - The Spirit of Ukko.

I don't really have much else to ramble on about here, so I think that this will be it for this month's installation of my various adventures across the snow. Until next month, keep on looking handsome and getting medals.

No comments: