July 10, 2005

The Birth of a Hero

(Edguy - Out of Control)

I hope you guys got a good look at the last post in my blog because it has now and forevermore been removed from the internet. Forevermore? Who am I, Blind Guardian? Hansi Kursch? Speaking of whom, he is singing on this Edguy song right now.

Anyway, for the past few weeks my life has been in complete shambles. I can't sleep, I don't eat, I never shower; everything is just terrible. It all started when my parents were killed in that terrible accident. Oh god, I can't even talk about it. Just hold me.

(Garth Brooks - Friends in Low Places)

On a happier note, I have been working a lot these days and I've been pocketing quite the tidy wad of cash. I've made nearly three million dollars so far this summer, and things can only get beter from here. Especially considering the state of my affairs (as mentioned in the previous paragraphle).

My little album I've been writing has been coming along great. I've finished all but one track on the album, making for a total of 37 minutes of extreme hard-hitting heavy melodic poser metal. I mean power metal, not poser metal. Don't ever call me that again or you'll find yourself en route to the horse-pital. So be sure to ask me about this album, Empyrean, next time you see me and I will probably ignore you or skirt the question entirely.

(Danny Elfman - Augustus Gloop)

I've gotten to the movies TWICE so far this summer. Scratch that, THRICE. But I've only seen two movies. Star Wars and War of the Worlds. Basically, I only see movies with the word "war" in the title these days. It's some psychological problem I have developed within the last few weeks. I went to a couple of different doctors and they can't really pinpoint the problem, but they assume it has something to do with my failure to reconcile with my parents before their untimely death. Oh god, here I go again. This is just too difficult to write about.

(Evergrey - The Great Deceiver)

One of these days, though, I will have to let all my feelings out. Perhaps I will veil them in the dialogue and actions in my upcoming movie that I will be writing at school as soon as I get back. I still don't have a name for it but it involves the following things: zombies, time travel, shotguns, katanas, guitars, love, betrayal, Bravo Johnson and Dimitri Malone. So you'll have to be sure to check that out when it's finished. If you have any suggestions for names for this movie (be it only from the thin body of information I have provided you), be sure to post these suggestion in your feedback or metion them to me in other places. Just as with my album, however, I will most likely ignore you or skirt the issue. It's just too difficult for me to talk about these things with people.

(Thunderstone - Another Time)

There will be no goodbyes this time.

No comments: