October 13, 2005

Oh, and Ted...

(Elenium - For Me)

"This time for Hosui!" These were the words Brian shouted as he pounded the last bit of ignorance into my feeble and weathered skull of a brain. Brain. Brian. Coincedence? I think so, probably. I mean, sure, sometimes I call the kid Brain, but that is usually a type-o or something when I am talking to him on AIM or whatever. I don't think I've actually said his name outloud anyway, let alone outloud incorrectly. Well, I am sure I have said "brain" out loud, but never referring to the kid. What I mean to say is "Brian, you are a great kid, don't change for anything or anyone no matter what anyone tells you. You're the beast."

(Mnemic - Jack Vegas)

So, yeah. I am done with school. Or as they say here "I am done with A Term." Who knows why they say that. Anywho, I just finished up my 9th year here at WPI and soon I'll be in my 10th. Years here only last like 7 weeks, though, so don't go thinking that I have been going here forever or anything. I think altogether, I will be here for 16 years, and if I go for my masters it will be 20 years. So, yeah, but this year is over. And boy, WHAT A YEAR! The things I did, the people I met, the places I visited! All I can say is "WOW." Seriously, there is no better word to describe it. I mean, I am still just getting over the amazing rollercoaster ride that was this year, and I will try and relate the things I did, but I can't guarentee that it will be correct or anything.

(Kiuas - The Discipline of Steel)

Well, I wrote a screenplay. It's done and awesome. You may probably remember past posts about it. It's called Deadtime and it stars The Rock. Characters include Dimitri Malone, Bravo Johnson, Elliot Eldritch, Montana Jackson, Eddie Johnson, Alysin Knight, Zackariah Knight, and everyone's favorite Ted Logan's brother Deacon Logan. Story elements include time travel, merciless slaughter, zombies, insanity, infinite power, one-liners, mind control, and everyone's favorite Ted Logan's brother Deacon Logan. Click on the following link to get it! Deadtime! The file has some extra sufficiency stuff in it; the screenplay itself starts on page 6.

(Kiuas - The Discipline of Steel [sorry it's like 12 minutes long])

Another thing that you might be expecting me to write about here in this log is maybe movies I've seen or new bands/CDs I've listened to. Well then, looks like you were wrong! I mean right, actually. What a type-o! Movies I watched this year at school and enjoyed include the following: Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey, The Rundown, Primer, xXx, and Batman Begins. Movies that were okay include: The Transporter, The Transporter 2, Are You Being Served? The Movie, Face/Off, and The Machinist. Movies I did not enjoy include: HG Wells' War of the Worlds, Hide and Creep, and probably others I blocked out of my mind. I am sure I haven't listed all the movies I saw, but you'll have to just fucking deal with that you motherfucking little bitches.

(Eldritch - This Everlasting Mind Disease)

You know what's kind of neat? When I pick up one of the soda cans on my desk that is presumably empty but it's actually full of soda. Or even better... CHOCOLATE!! That just happened right now. I am pretty freakin' delighted about that.

(Edguy - Superheroes)

I totally forgot to talk about bands or CDs or what-have-yous or what-have-you-nots that I have recently purchased/listened to/gotten into. Cool new bands that I am reallly liking are Elenium, Amoral, Manitou, Eldritch, Mnemic, The Crown, Imperanon, Kamelot, Scar Symmetry, and Savage Circus. The rest of the bands I listen to aren't new to me as of this year. Some CDs I've got from NOT these new bands are Edguy - Superheroes, Kiuas - The Discipline of Steel, Kiuas - Winter in June, Kiuas - Born Under the Northen Lights. Yeah, that's about it, I don't really like feeling like going into detail on this stuff. In fact...

(Edguy - Spooks in the Attic)

...this journal entry is coming to a clothes! I hope you've enjoyed reading it as much as I've enjoyed writing it! Well, until next time, listen to The Incinerator, don't smoke, tell people how awesome I am, and send me presents!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I AM the beast.