July 01, 2004

And now we're back to normal. Here's some more lyrics I wrote for a song I wrote. Everyone liked the song. It got four stars. Yes, out of four. One guy didn't like the lyrics, though, because it was a metal song. But another guy said the lyrics were great. Go figure.

Footprints
Trying to sleep alone is hard, I have nowhere to rest my head. And now in all my dreams it always seems like I'm running away from you. Your footprints in the snow again, but you are nowhere to be found. And when I follow them it always seems like you're running away from me. This love will never be. Coincedence is keeping us apart, and it's driving me insane. Whenever I miss the chance to see you, I always take the blame. How can I go to sleep without you? I cannot live without your love. The taste of your sweet lips on mine, the look in your innocent eyes; memories keeping our love alive remaining always with me. This love will never be.

No comments: