July 12, 2004

A Quick Peek into the Inner Workings of Adam Fiske's Mind

- Hey, what's up? I'm sitting here listening to some old Odd Project and damn I can't wait for the new CD.
- So, I was at work today, and I got two songs stuck in my head. You know what they were? Bananaphone by Raffi and The Blazing Saddles theme by Frankie Laine.
- So I saw Spiderman 2 finally, after at least three failed attempts. I liked that movie a lot. There was this scene with Doctor Octopus on the operating table that was fucking orgasmic. That's all I'm going to say. Oh yeah, Bruce Campbell is in the movie too, and he totally defeats Spiderman. The movie made me totally happy.
- That reminds me, I have to give John a call, brb. Aw, he wasn't there so I left a message. You see, our guitars are in the shop and we need to pick them up.
- Party Till You Puke, btw.
- Oh man, also I went to the circus with Danielle, and the circus is great. They have the best live music ever. I don't like animals at the circus, though. Also, clowns have the best job ever, because they get paid to be jerks. I wish I could get paid to be a jerk, but not have to be a clown.
- Blind Guardian says they won't be coming out with an album until 2006, but they will be releasing an orchestral project with just Hansi singing and an orchestra in the next 12 months.
- Sonata Arctica is finished recording their album and it will be out in September. Also, Symphony X is in the studio right now, and John Romero mentioned that the new album will be even heavier than the last. That's not too cool, because one of the main reasons I love them is because of their orchestration, a la V: The New Mythology and The Odessey (song).
- I'm going to go see I, Robot sometime soon, and we're all going to dress up as Jeff Goldblum from different movies. This is because Jeff Goldblum was in Independence Day with Will Smith, who happens to be in I, Robot. I'm probably going to go as Independence Day Jeff Goldblum, because I have flannel shirts, but I'd rather go as Buckaroo Banzai Jeff Goldblum because he has a cooler costume. Josh is going to be Jurassic Park Jeff Goldblum.
- **RADIOEDIT**
- **RADIOEDIT**
- Danielle has far too many friends, and I'm jealous.
- Thomas Dolby is Hyperactive!
- I wear my sunglasses at night.
- Today at work, there was a tournament, and there were so many cars there, we ran out of parking places, and then I got to leave early.

No comments: